Robotics! If you are interested in supporting the First Robotics program for middle or elementary school students, please click here. For more information about how you can get involved with the robotics program, please contact one of our teachers:
Victoria Wells, email@example.com
Chris Stone, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca Edgecomb, email@example.com
Athletics! If you are interested in sponsoring a sports program, or advertising at one of our sport facilities please click here. For more information about how you can become involved in the athletics program please email our Athletic Director, Brynan Shipley at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Donations! If you are interested supporting Kalama School District students, we do accept private donations for our programs and activities. Please submit the KSD Generic Donation Form along with your donation. Please be sure to specifically identify what you are donating to. Note: we cannot take donations for specific teacher's salaries!
Beside robotics and athletics, here are a few specific initiatives that directly support Kalama students:
- CISPUS: is an annual field trip to Cispus Learning Center in Randal Washington. This trip is a long-standing tradition in Kalama, but it also takes additional time, money and coordination. If you would like to volunteer, serve as an adult chaperone or donate to offset expenses we would appreciate your participation. Please contact Rebecca Edgecomb, email@example.com for volunteer inquiries. To donate, please download the generic donation form!
- College In The Classroom: is an opportunity for students to receive both college and high school credit for eligible high school courses. To sponsor student college credits please indicate your interest on the generic donation form.
- Advanced Placement Testing: is a cost typically borne by students and families. Donations can be accepted to sponsor student (AP) test fees using the generic donation form.
- Scholarship Funds: support the tuition costs of post-secondary college or training programs.
- Musical Instruments: instruments are expensive and require significant maintenance over time. As our band program grows (we currently have 40 students in 5th grade band) our need for instruments will increase as well. Please contact Dale Groff firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if you are considering a donation for band instruments.
Please click here to download our generic donation form.